In collaboration with the Canadian Association of Neonatal Nurses (CANN) and the Council of International Neonatal Nurses (COINN), we are inviting preemies, parents of preemies, and/or other family members to submit a short video that will be shown at the COINN conference, August 14-17, in Vancouver, British Columbia. Neonatal nurses will be coming from all over the world, and this is a wonderful chance for families to share our feelings of gratitude with these incredible people!
– Short (2 minutes or less)
– First names only
– Tell us why you love neonatal nurses, how a nurse made a difference in your life, or what you’d like to tell a neonatal nurse.
– We welcome submissions from all countries and in all languages.
– Upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo, or any similar site, and share the link with us in the form below.
– Please share videos by August 5th, 2016.
– Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you’d like to submit a thank you photo instead of a video, you can email to email@example.com as well. Thank you!